Superior Surface Cleaning
The Jetstream MagJet™ X40 is a quick-rebuild, self-powered surface cleaning tool rated up to 43,500 psi (3000 bar) that strips coatings, epoxy, rust, and corrosion with unparalleled efficiency. Completely overhaul the seal components in just 5 minutes with standard tools thanks to Jetstream’s patented high-pressure seal cartridge. Jetstream magnetic brake technology controls rotation speed for maximum impact without streaking and improves seal life. Use specially engineered T Series nozzle heads to optimize the rotation speed for your application and desired flow. Suitable for manual gun applications or automated equipment. The MagJet® X40 endures in the harshest environments and still delivers excellent results that the industry depends on.
- Maximum operating pressure 43,500 psi (3000 bar). Minimum operating pressure 30,000 psi (2070 bar)
- Maximum flow rate 12.4 gpm (46.8 lpm)
- Rotation speed range from 1000 to 2500 rpm
- Inlet connection 9/16″ HP Female
- Maximum inlet water temperature 170 ℉
- Accepts UHPX, UHPXD, and UHPXi series nozzles
- T1 through T7 head assemblies to optimize rotation speed
- Magnetic braking system controls rotational speed for minimal wear and maximum cleaning.
- Straight-pattern nozzles produce concentrated streams for more cleaning power than a fan tip.
- Multiple head assemblies are available so that the desired rotation speed can be maintained across a wide range of flow rates.
- Rebuild kit allows five minute complete overhaul of wear components right in the field.
- Use with Sapphire UHPX / UHPXi Series or Synthetic Diamond UHPXD Series nozzles.*
- Premium Kits and Starter Kits are available for full product tools.