Jetstream of Houston, LLP, a division of Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:FSS), manufactures and distributes industrial high-pressure waterblasting equipment used at pressures up to 40,000 psi (2750 bar) for all types of industrial cleaning applications.
Maintaining one of the largest inventories of waterblasting equipment in North America, we offer a complete line of skid and trailer-mounted pump units, control guns, valves, hoses, fittings, replacement parts, and nozzles—in stock and ready to ship when you need them.
A PIONEER IN THE INDUSTRIAL CLEANING AND SURFACE PREP INDUSTRIES
Founded in 1976, Jetstream has pioneered the development of many products now considered industry standards:
- UNx™ waterblast pumps—still the easiest to operate and maintain
- Replaceable cartridge for guns and control valves
- Guardian Filtration System™
- Orbi-Jet™ X22 self-rotating surface cleaning nozzle
- RotoMag™ X22 2D pipe cleaning nozzle
- H3Orbiter™ 3D tank cleaning nozzle
- MagJet™ X40 self-rotating 40,000 psi cleaning nozzle
- J-Force™ X22 pipe cleaning nozzle
- Swivel X15 and X22 – 15,000 and 20,000 psi adjustable speed pipe cleaning nozzle
- MagDart™ X40 – 40,000 psi pipe cleaning nozzle