Safe and Efficient Metal Cutting
Abrasive waterjet cutting is a process that uses a jet of water at a high velocity and pressure or a mixture of water and an abrasive substance to slice into metal and other materials. Due to the self-cooling attributes and lack of an ignition source, abrasive cutting is a safer method of cutting in potentially explosive atmospheres or around flammable materials, such as in gas-line construction and maintenance applications. Using abrasive waterjet cutting on metal surfaces keeps the metal unharmed and unchanged.
Jetstream Abrasive Injection Nozzle Provides powerful, cohesive mix of water and abrasion
- Easily replaceable, precision-drilled spool nozzle creates a powerful, focused waterjet and provides suction force to pull the abrasive media into the nozzle and mix with pressurized water. No air feed required!
- Wear-resistant, lightweight boron carbide abrasive nozzle
- Integral nozzle shut-off valve prevents clogging of abrasive nozzle
- Heat-treated stainless steel construction
- Lightweight, compact design