High power waterblasting
For waterblast applications within process plants, industrial operations, military and government facilities, automotive manufacturing and other environments, electric waterblasters are available as stationary skids or steerable in-plant trailers.
These versatile and reliable units can be built with our 3000, 4200, 5200 and 5200Q UNx™ Pumps. Equipped with industry leading features and technology that dominate the field, the strength and durability of the proven UNx™ fluid end design makes Jetstream bareshaft pumps the best choice for industrial cleaning challenges. Electic motors equipped with VFD or soft start panels and a wide range of input power power and pressures allow Jetstream electric units to perform optimally for your requirements.
- 50 – 600 HP (37 – 447 kW)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 40,000 psi (2750 bar)
- Minimum Operating Pressure: 5,000 psi (350 bar)
- Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled (TEFC) or explosion proof motors (inquire for rating)
- Soft-start or VFD starter panels
- Reduced downtime and maintenance with quick change packing and valves
- Quickly change between pressures with different Jetstream UNx™ Fluid End packages
- Galvanized skid with forklift channels standard
- Charge pump system for reliable pump operation