Powerful pressure testing
When tough under pressure matters, turn to the versatile Jetstream HydroForce™. This series of hydrostatic testing units is designed for accurate and reliable blowout pressure (BOP) pipeline and wellhead testing. HydroForce™ units are mounted on a heavy-duty trailer with large integrated water tanks for mobile in-field testing.
The HydroForce™ series features diesel engines powering a robust 3000 Series or 4200 Series UNx™ Pump, typically configured for 15,000 psi or 20,000 psi operation. Equipped with industry leading features and technology that dominate the field, the strength and durability of the proven UNx™ fluid end design makes Jetstream bareshaft pumps the best choice for pressure testing operations. Pressure regulation is controlled from the Jetstream HTV stand. Optional fill packages, hydraulic packages, chart recorders and other accessory packages available to maximize efficiency.
* Available now for rent or purchase, with nationwide service and support through our rental centers. Get in touch with a representative near you.
- Maximum Power: 325 hp (242 kW)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 40,000 psi (2758 bar)
- Minimum Operating Pressure: 8,000 psi (551 bar)
- 440 gallon (1665 l) onboard water capacity
- Integrated 450 gallon retention resivoir for leak capture
- Unit weight 16250 lb empty, tongue weight 2150 lb
- Unit dimensions 300″ x 101″ x 110″ (LxWxH)
- Jetstream UNx™ Fluid End system for fast, in-the-field conversions from low to high operating pressures
- Purpose built for blowout pressure (BOP) pipeline and wellhead testing
- Reduced downtime and maintenance with quick change packing and valves
- Quickly change between pressures in the field with different Jetstream UNx™ Fluid End packages
- High Capacity Fuel Tank Safety Shutdown Systems protect against low oil pressure and high temperature
- Wide variety of accessory packages available for optimal performance