Versatility and Dependability
The Jetstream RotoMag™ X22 and X22N are 2-D self-powered rotating tools designed for cleaning stacks, sewer lines, drains, tanks, on-line boilers, and other large diameter pipes. Spinning on a film of high pressure water using Jetstream water bearing technology, the tool has no bearings to fail or oil reservoirs to maintain, keeping service simple and fast. Using a maintenance free magnetic braking system moderates the rotational speed of the tool, while eliminating the need for lubricating oils or friction plates for ease of use. With a total of 8 nozzle ports the RotoMag™ X22 can be configured in a variety of patterns to operate at 22,000 psi or 15,000 psi with an adapter to achieve optimum flow and rotation speed for every job.
- Maximum operating pressure 22,000 psi (1517 bar)
- Maximum flow rate 80 gpm (303 lpm)
- 3/4″ MP Female inlet connection
- Clean pipes ranging from 3.5 inches (8.89 cm) to 60 inches (152 cm) in diameter.
- Rotation speed from 50 to 300 rpm
- RotoMag™ X22 (1/2″ – 28 UNEF ports) uses Tungsten Carbide RM Series nozzles, Sapphire RMS Series nozzles, or Synthetic Diamond RMD Series nozzles
- RotoMag™ X22N (1/4″ NPT ports) uses Tungsten Carbide P4TC Series or steel JS4F or JS4FD nozzles.
- Assembled weight 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Maintenance free magnetic braking system controls rotational speed.
- 5 minute replacement of wear components in the field with Rebuild kits using only two standard hex wrenches.
- Oil and lubricant free.
- 8 nozzle ports with many possible configurations.
- Accessories such as tow rings, centralizers and extension arms available.