Pumps and Fluid Ends
High Flow. Low Maintenance.
Capable of power input up to 600 HP (447 kW), the Jetstream 6000 UNx™ Pump is intended for the most rigorous high-flow applications, easily handling volume that other pumps can never achieve. Increase the range of available operating pressures for any Jetstream 6000 Series pump with additional UNx™ Fluid End packages. Conversions take only minutes and are available for pressures up to 20,000 psi (1,379 bar).
These designs deliver all of the benefits that made UNx™ Fluid Ends the industry preference, with added features that enable the 6000 Series to meet the highest expectations for industrial cleaning.
Available on a Jetstream waterblasting trailer or skid unit, or as a stand-alone pump for those building their system or replacing an old or unreliable pump.
6000 Series Waterblast Units
- Input power up to 600hp (447 kW)
- Three Plunger (triplex)
- Plunger stroke 5.51″ (140 mm)
- 115.4 gpm at 8,000 psi (437 lpm at 551 bar)
- 46.1 gpm at 20,000 psi (174.5 lpm at 1379 bar)
- Max Frame Load 28,775 lb (128 kN)
- Total Weight 2800 lb (1270 kg)
- Pump Oil Capacity 11.9 gal (45 l)
- Reduced downtime and maintenance with easy access packing and valves.
- Quickly change between pressures in the field with Jetstream UNx™ Fluid End packages.
- Internal gear reduction.
- Pressurized and filtered oil system.
- Engine-driven charge pump to ensure the fluid end receives water at the correct pressure.
- Water loop cooling to prevent overheating in all weather conditions.