Maximium Power for Difficult Pipes
The MagDart™ X40 blasts through tough materials in 2″ – 6″ pipes like polymers, coke, coatings, and latex at 43,000 psi (3000 bar). Jetstream’s maintenance-free magnetic braking system controls rotation speed for effective cleaning and reduced streaking. Cut through blockages with Unplugger heads or leave a pristine finish with Polisher heads to complete any job. The MagDart™ is self-powered with the correct nozzle configuration and is also compatible with industry-standard automation equipment. A patented seal cartridge allows 5-minute field rebuilds for improved uptime. Tackle different sizes of pipes with centralizer accessories to fine-tune the performance of the tool. No matter how tough the challenge is, keep cleaning with maximum efficiency on every job with Jetstream.
- Maximum operating pressure 43,500 psi (3000 bar).
- Maximum flow 12 gpm (45 lpm).
- Accepts UHPX, UHPXi, and UHPXD series nozzles
- Rotation speed range 200 to 800 rpm.
- Tool weight 6 lbs (13 kg).
- 2″ (51 mm) tool diameter.
- 9/16″ HP Female inlet connection.
- Patented seal cartridge allows for a 5-minute overhaul in the field.
- Two different head designs – an unplugger to tackle the toughest obstructions and a polishing head for passing IRIS inspection
- Maintenance free magnetic braking system. Oil-Less design increases reliability and productivity while reducing maintenance downtime.
- Cleans tubes from 2″ – 6″ in diameter. Centralizers are available to ensure complete cleaning coverage and reduce streaking.
- Replaceable straight-pattern nozzles produce more concentrated streams than fan tip style nozzles for maximum cleaning power.